The Safety Air Cushion complete set offers a realistic and efficient solution for emergent rescues such as Big fires, terrorism attacks etc.
It was studied and produced in cooperation with market leaders in the field of ventilation and plastics using certified raw material and ISO 9001:2000 quality control system.
The safety air cushion set is the result of the development and improvement of a 1974 American design and is suitable for people jumping from high position in emergency rescue situations. It can be used in fire fighting training as long as the manufacturer instructions are followed.
Produced in self –extinguishing, waterproof, anti – cid, high tear and abrasion resistant material, an excellent level of reliability and strength in guaranteed. Since it operates at low pressure, the cushion can withstand small tears or punctures during the evacuation operation without its properties as a rescue device being compromised.
1. Cushion is installed and operated by continuous air blower (fan).
2. Easy to install and to carry while operation.
3. The big holes for 2 chambers cushion are designed for immediate air injection and allow restoring cushion to the original state earlier after landing.
4. When landing body touch down the cushion, air stopper close the hole of lower chamber automatically.
5. Cushion fully absorb the kinetic energy from landing body and do not give back bounce.
6. Color: Red
– 02 cushion chambers are designed for immediate air injection and allow restoring to the original state easier after landing
– There are plastic handles bottomed on four sides of air cushion for making easy and convenient while moving in using
– All sides are attached by adhesive with the width of glue is 5cm
– Made from 100% special Polyester, fire resistance, waterproof, highly tearing resistance, have double seam structure, the cover can be mend able by special material
– Edge Parts, 4side in Luminous Colored Lines(Option)
– 5cm width of luminous color lines(Option)
ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO6941, DIN EN 20811, DIN EN ISO 13938-1:999, BS5438, DIN 14151-3, DIN 53354:1981, DIN 4102 B1, DIN 53352, DIN 53353, DIN 53363, DIN 53886, DIN 53361, NFPA 701,M2,CL2,LSG