The Safety Air Cushion complete set offers a realistic and efficient solution for emergencies such as: Fire, Terrorist Attacks, any height jumping etc.
It has been designed and manufactured in collaboration with market leaders in ventilation and plastics using certified raw materials and quality control system ISO 9001:2015.
The Safety Air Cushion Set is the result of the development and improvement of an American design from 1974 and is suitable for people jumping from high positions in emergency situations. It can be used in firefighting training as long as the manufacturer's instructions are followed.
Made of self-extinguishing, waterproof, acid resistant, highly tear and abrasion resistant material, an excellent level of reliability and strength is ensured. Because the cushion operates at low pressure, it can withstand small tears or punctures during evacuation without compromising its properties as a rescue device.
1. Cushion is installed and operated by continuous air blower (fan).
2. Easy to install and to carry while operation.
3. The big holes for 2 chambers cushion are designed for immediate air injection and allow restoring cushion to the original state earlier after landing.
4. When landing body touch down the cushion, air stopper close the hole of lower chamber automatically.
5. Cushion fully absorb the kinetic energy from landing body and do not give back bounce.
6. Color: Red
– 02 cushion chambers are designed for immediate air injection and allow restoring to the original state easier after landing
– There are plastic handles bottomed on four sides of air cushion for making easy and convenient while moving in using
– All sides are attached by adhesive with the width of glue is 05 cm
– Made from 100% special Polyester, fire resistance, waterproof, highly tearing resistance, have double seam structure, the cover can be mend able by special material
– Edge Parts, 4side in Luminous Colored Lines (Option)
– 5cm width of luminous color lines (Option)
ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO6941, DIN EN 20811, DIN EN ISO 13938-1:999, BS5438, DIN 14151-3, DIN 53354:1981, DIN 4102 B1, DIN 53352, DIN 53353, DIN 53363, DIN 53886, DIN 53361, NFPA 701,M2,CL2,LSG